Pamela Jean's Architectural Studio was established over fifteen years ago, in the delivery of architectural design excellence, specializing in commercial, industrial and residential properties. The design process straddles to create unique and exclusive designs to achieve a harmonious union between the site, environment and client requirements. Our services include structural design, interior spacial design and furniture layouts. We also provide speciality services that may be required in order to gain local authority approval
STANDARD ARCHITECTURAL SERVICES
- The standard architectural services include 6 stages from inception to occupation.
- Pamela Jean's studios will tailor each client's package to suite their individual needs and requirements.
A typical example of a tailored package would include:-
A SITE MEETING stage 1
- Consultation with the client to assess the site layout for the intended space provisions and planning characteristics. A budget quote can be given subject to the site rights and constraints.
QUOTE stage 1
- A written quote is emailed, which includes all the verbal items as discussed on site. These items will include the costs, lead times, other consultants that may be required (e.g. engineer), any additional applications (e.g. Town planning) processes and Council requirements.
CONTACT AGREEMENT Stage 1
- Should the client accept the quote, a contract agreement is entered into.
CONCEPT DRAWINGS Stage 1
- Generally 3 concept drawings will be completed for scrutiny by the client and as many site meeting as may be required to obtain client ratification. Pamela Jean's architectural studio will keep the design within the rights of the site and the National Building regulations.
FINAL DRAWINGS Stage 2 & 3
- The drawings will be completed to the standards as required by the local authority including all mandatory conditions.
COUNCIL SUBMISSION Stage 4
- Pamela Jean's architectural studio will submit the plans to the Council on behalf of the client with a Power of Attorney. The client will be kept informed on a weekly basis and/or when any progression transpires.
APPROVAL Stage 4
- The final approved plans will be digitally scanned and emailed to the client in a PDF format and a hard-copy will be delivered.
BUILDING TO COMPLETION Stage 5 & 6
- A separate building contract will be entered into.